The Westlake Service Department will begin collecting leaves from residential tree lawns around October 19. Leaf collection will continue until early December, weather permitting.
Generally there are no more than two weeks between collections; however poor weather conditions and other factors may cause longer delays. Please check the Daily Leaf Update to see which areas we are working in.
- Only leaves will be collected, do not mix branches, grass cuttings, or other debris will leaves.
- Place leaves on the tree lawn. Do not place leaves in the street!
- Keep catch basins, in front of house and in the street, clear of leaves and debris to reduce flooding during heavy rains.
- If you miss your leaf collection or do not want to wait until the Service Dept. picks up in your area, you can place your leaves in yard waste bags or plastic trash bags and Rumpke will pick up on your regular collection day. Bags must be less than 50 lbs. each.
- Please do not park vehicles in front of leaf piles.