- Only leaves will be collected. Please do not mix branches or grass cuttings with leaves, as this will plug the machines and slow the collection process.
- Place the leaves on the tree lawn. Do not place leaves in the street.
- Please remember to keep the storm water drains in front of your house, and in the street, clear of debris to reduce flooding during heavy rains by removing grass clippings, brush, and leaves whenever possible.
- Please do not park vehicles in front of leaf piles.
- If you miss your collection or do not want to wait until the Service Department collects on your street, you may bag your leaves for Rumpke trash collection. Bags must weigh less than 50lbs. each.
Check the Daily Leaf Update to follow collection progress.
ROUTE NUMBERS (click here for an alphabetical listing by street)