Discover Serenity. Discover Strength. Discover Balance.
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of water with Westlake Recreation Department's Aqua-Yoga. This unique class blends the ancient practice of Yoga with the therapeutic qualities of water. Suitable for everyone, no prior swimming or Yoga experience is necessary to enjoy this moderately paced, holistic workout.
The Ripple Effect of Aqua-Yoga:
- Holistic Health Benefits: Engage in a practice that improves awareness, balance, breathing, coordination, focus, range of motion, posture, strength, stamina, and core stability. Simultaneously, experience the reduction of joint discomfort, muscular imbalances, stress, and inflammation.
- Healing Properties of Water: The water's buoyancy offers a unique healing element, providing a nurturing environment that is gentle on the body while effectively balancing the nervous system.
- Enhanced Daily Living: Participants have noted significant enhancements to their quality of life, including increased enjoyment of daily activities, physical comfort, and even improved sleep patterns.
- Expert Guidance: Led by Lizbeth Wolfe, a practitioner certified by the International Alliance of Yoga Therapists and registered with the National Yoga Alliance (C-IAYT, E-RYT500, RPYT, CYT), you're in expert hands.
- Schedule: Join us every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:30 to 2:30 pm for a session of rejuvenation and relaxation.
- Duration: Our classes run from September 6th to December 22nd, perfectly timed to help you destress during the busy latter half of the year.
- Fee: Enjoy the flexibility of a $10 pop-in rate per class, making it easy for you to join whenever you feel the call of the water.
Whether you're looking to dip your toes into something new or enhance your current Yoga practice, Aqua-Yoga at Westlake is your opportunity to harmonize body and mind in the embrace of water.
Dive into Well-being:
Ready to experience the fusion of Yoga and water? Visit us to register, or contact us for more information. As with any exercise program, we recommend consulting with your primary caregiver before beginning.